Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Coyote Pt Site Report 5/27/15

Coyote Point Site Report for Wednesday May 27, 2015

Team Real Wind . Really fun, challenging hour on 6.6 sailworks Hucker for me and 7.3 Nash for Carl. Some great swells on port and speed runs on starboard

Posted by Kirk Lindstrom on Wednesday, May 27, 2015
My Garmin 310XT GPS says I hit 38.5. I don't think I hit 38.5 MPH though I didn't crash so I'm not sure why it would read so high... but, given the conditions, I was probably hitting near record speed on a few runs so maybe the conditions might have been just right when running downwind with the chop and gusts hitting near 30 with a 6.6 Sailworks Hucker sail where I could have easily been on my 5.6 Hucker.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kirk, can you get those Garmin gps units somewhere locally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clayton,
    I believe REI has the 920XT but my guess is they don't have the older 310XT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will show up after we approve it.