- I expect Palo Alto and Third Ave to be extra crowded with windsurfers avoiding the TDP at Coyote
- Three ramps are closed for two weeks while they replace the blocks with blocks without holes, fix the grade and add some padded mats.
- Take the 2 wk estimate with a grain of cyanide. This is the
same construction crew that made a mess of a rather simple job with
- Kipps Zygarewicz (Boardsports manager) says the work should be done in two weeks and they will fix the beach by removing the big rocks where we used to have sand.
- SANDBAGS! ASAP: Bring a wheelbarrow or hand truck to "liberate"
the sand bags to improve and expand our upper ramp outside the project
to handle the extra weekend traffic while the ramps are closed. If you only have time to help for a few minutes, move a bag from the ramps to our upwind sandbag ramp.