Latest Poop Report on San Francisco Peninsula and Waddell Beach Water Quality.
This report tracks results of weekly water quality reports that are of interest to windsurfers, kite boarders, regular surfers and anyone else who enjoys water sports where you are in the water.
Click for Full Sized Images
Updated for 2017:Windsurfing Bible - Tricktionary 3
Great CD Rates Survey!
- The San Mateo data comes from "San Mateo County Environmental Health - Beach and Creek Water Quality Monitoring Results" posted here.
- The Waddell Creek Beach data comes from "Santa Cruz County Water Quality Reports" posted here.
- The goal is to have a record of how "clean" or "safe" our beaches are for our sports during the days following major rain events.
- If there is interest for me to expand these reports or add more information, then please post that in the comments
- Unfortunately, San Francisco City and County does not publish the raw data but they do sample the water weekly and publish a dot chart at S.F. PUC Beach Water Quality.